Now time for the younger one.
To be honest, I’m acing this mom stuff. Apparently the best freaking mom this guy could ever have! Look at no. 13 and 18.
- What does your mom always say to you?
(Editor’s note: Not what I wanted to hear, but still very true)
- What makes mom happy?
“Ben & Jerry’s Fairway to heaven.”
(Editor’s note: So true)
- What makes mom sad?
“When we do not put the dishes in the dishwasher.”
(Editor’s note: One can be sad in many ways)
- How does your mom make you laugh?
“She doesn’t make me laugh, 😉, just kidding. When she is sarcastic.”
(Editor’s note: The only way I can be funny)
- How was your mom as a child?
” I have no idea.”
- How old is your mom?
(Editor’s note: Close enough)
- How tall is your mom?
“175 cm and some more”
(Editor’s note: I wish)
- What is mom’s favorite activity?
“To take pictures of me and Samuel.”
- What’s your mother good at?
“A lot! take pictures.”
- What is your mother not so good at?
“To be calm in stressful situations, then she screams”
(Editor’s not: True, I could scream myself out of any situtation.)
- What does your mom work with?
“With various companies, communication and sometimes taking pictures.“
(Editor’s note: Bulls eye)
- What is mom’s favorite food?
“Pasta carbonara? I have no idea.”
(Editor’s note: Apparently I’m a pasta person)
- Why are you proud of your mother?
“Because she supports me with my football.”
(Editors note: ❤️)
- If your mother was a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Donald Duck (humorous and short fused).”
(Editor’s note: I like my oldest son more, however this might be more correct…)
- What do you and your mom do together?
- What is similar to you and your mother?
- What is different between you and your mother?
“Hair quality and shape (curls vs. straight).”
(Editor’s note: Sadly this is true)
- How do you know that mom loves you?
“She’s involved and engaged in my life.”
(Editors note: 😭❤️)
- What is your mom’s favorite place? Where she likes to go?
“Anywhere with the family or the sofa.”
(Editor’s note: Hmmm, that sofa…)
- When do you think your mother is embarrassing?
“Always, e.g. when you show up at places like in school without no reason.“
(Editor’s note: I can live with that.)