Is it even possible? As a non believer or/and practitioner of any of the major (or minor for that matter) religious groups to be part of an epiphany?
Of course it is, I just had one, a major one. Epiphanies of my own beliefs and new possible ways to look and improve myself.
- I’m smart
- There are so many smarter people out there in the world (I put no valuation in this, it’s just facts)
- There are so many other less smart people (once again no valuation) out there
- There are more layers and dimensions of a person then you might see.
- Be respectful of point no. 4
- I need to get back on my track to live my life to its fullest. To make conscious decisions.
Thank you Josè. Thank you.